Saturday, August 18, 2012

"Life offers you a thousand chances...all you have to do is take one."-Under the Tuscan Sun

All you have to do is take one.  Sounds so simple-just do it.  Yet I have stood at that place-just reach in and do it-why is it so hard?  Some people enjoy the risk taking-not afraid of moving forward-confident that all will work out.  Why am I filled with doubts-fears?  Why can't I just believe that God would not lead me here if He didn't want me to take a leap of faith.  To just let go and TRUST.  To have hope and faith.  It makes perfect sense but so very hard to do!!  Writing this blog is my leap out into the unknown.  It hasn't hurt at all.  It feels safe but I need to do more with it.  Thank you God for letting me jump in slowly-getting use to the temperature of the waters of trust.  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment