Tuesday, July 23, 2013

"...this garden is your soul. This mess is you! Together, you and I, we have been working with a purpose in your heart. And it is wild and beautiful and perfectly in process. To you it seems like a mess, but to me, I see a perfect pattern emerging and growing and alive-a living fractal."-The Shack-WM PaulYoung

What is fractal? It is the self-similar pattern which means it is the same pattern whether viewed near or far away.  Our soul contains our purpose that remains the same whether viewed near or far away.  But many question-what is our purpose here.  I know I asked and when God answered-I didn't believe him.  I question GOD!!  I doubt-I fear-I procrastinate- I am a mess.  But God knows I am a work in progress and with each step I take on this journey, I get closer to my purpose.  I don't want to let Him down but God is patient.  He knows I evolve until I will get it just right.  Thanks for waiting for me.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment