Saturday, July 20, 2013

"When I was made in secret and skillfully wrought...your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them."-Psalm 139:15-16-The Bible

Wow! In reading "You Were Born For This" by Bruce Wilkinson where he refers to this psalm, I had one of  those aha moments.  All I could say was WOW.  I was stunned yet empowered with his concept inspired by this psalm that God knew our dream before He fashioned us.  We all have a purpose.  God has asked me to write despite the fact that I told Him-but I'm not a writer.  Boy has He proven me wrong-hence this blog-despite the fact that no one is following it and no one has commented on it- I am a writer and I am sure God has his purpose for it which will be revealed when the time is right.  I trust God in that.  He has asked and I am doing it AND enjoying much more than I thought I would-despite no one following it.  Maybe God is preparing me for the next step....I believe He has His reasons-I trust Him and it is freeing to know and trust.  We are not islands but spirits setting sail within His love.  If confronted with someone struggling on their journey-we have only to reach out and help to send them on their journey with love and caring.  Our spirit occupies our body that God made the way He did for reasons relating to our purpose and our journey for lessons to be learned in order to help others and ultimately God.  Enjoy your own journey for it is unique and if you don't-who will?  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment