Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"All I ask you to do today is to open "the eyes of your eyes" and give your life another glance....Then pause for a moment and give thanks. Let your heart awaken to the transforming power of gratefulness....Every time we remember to say "thank you" we experience nothing less than Heaven on earth."-Sarah Ban Breathnach

Every day I easily can find 5 things that I am grateful for.  I write them in a journal.  It is how I begin each day and lately I have also been thinking about the best thing that happened that day before I go to bed.  So gratitude is first in the morning and last at night.  It has filled me with peace and joy.  I hope that for you too.  I hope that these sayings on my posts are helping people-that is my goal-as St. Francis Assisi said-"Where there is darkness, let me sow light."  Open your heart and listen to the written words with your heart and not just your mind.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment