Friday, April 6, 2012

"A child makes many mistakes while learning how to ride a bike or write, and we don't give it a second thought because we know that through their mistakes they will learn and eventually master what they're trying to do. So why is it that adults are so hard on themselves when they make a mistake? The same rule that applies to children also applies to you. We all make mistakes, and if we didn't make them we'd never learn anything, and we wouldn't grow any smarter or wiser."-The Magic- Rhonda Byrne

I know I am harder on myself than anyone else is on me.  I don't like to make mistakes.  But we can't give up.  If a mistake is made-correct it.  Don't sit there wallowing that you are unworthy-that is ego's control.  Ego does not want us closer to God.  Ego wants us to give up. Ego acts as a "anti-spiritual virus in our mind"-Allen Watson. But if we learn to forgive our mistakes and give them no power then we are a step closer to our Spirit self.  If a mistake happens-forgive, correct it, and go on stronger.  But I think the worst mistake is to let fear of making a mistake hold you hostage-then you are stuck.  Take a risk. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment