Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"We needn't be in a hurry to reap the results of our efforts faster than the world can bestow them. Being alive means doing the best we can and then letting nature take its course. We plant a seed, nurture it, water it, and let it be. Knowing there's a bigger picture than what we see in front of us, even if it isn't perfectly clear, allows us to be more peaceful, to learn as things develop."-Sharon Salzberg

Patience is not my strong point.  I ask, work, and wait.  But my time is not God's time.  And God has more to think of then me.  He has to put the whole world into just the right order.  So patience is important.  But it all boils down to trust AGAIN!! Trust that God hears, trust that the best is coming, trust that I am loved.  Peace my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment