Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jesus said, "I don't want to be first among a list of values; I want to be at the center of everything. When I live in you, then together we can live through everything that happens to you. Rather than a pyramid, I want to be the center of a mobile, where everything in your life-your friends, family, occupation, thoughts, activities-is connected to me but moves with the wind, in and out and back and forth, in an incredible dance of being."-The Shack-WM. Paul Young

I LOVE the visualization that I receive with this quote!  I think we often put God at the top but it makes so much more sense if He is in the center-totally different feelings emerge.  At the top sounds like a list where I have my priorities in order.  But if He is in the center-all flows effortlessly and beautiful.  God should be more than a priority.  He should be all, and everything will then be set into motion.  I want him in my center.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment