Saturday, March 3, 2012

"As I stand on the edge of this day, grant me the strength I need to move forward on this journey with grace....Grant me the wisdom to recognize stones on my path and to be able to distinguish between those I can move, those I can step over, and those I need to leave alone. Grant me the calmness to accept that I don't always have to be right, to face difficulties with serenity, and to find peace within myself. Grant me the skills and confidence to face whatever challenges and joys this day brings, and grant me the capacity to relish every moment."-Angela M. Churm

Every day I ask for strength and love for myself and for those that I care about.  I don't ask for a certain outcome because that would be all about me having controls.  All we really do need is the strength to carry out our destiny in the face of whatever adversity that comes our way.  And all people need to know that they are loved.  I ask for grace too.  Grace to know in which direction I should go, grace to forgive, and grace to help others.  Do I have wants and needs?  Sure but I trust that after I have asked for grace, strength, and love that I have what I need to take care of the rest.  Peace my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment