Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Remember that no one can ever make your choices for you. What you do with your life is your own choice. How you decide to live your life and achieve your goals is up to you, and no one but you. Mistakes will be made, but you can learn from them...."-Jodi R. Ernst

I have always found that when I listened to my heart that it never has lead me astray.  Sometimes we are confused and ask for other opinions but I have found that if I switched from what I knew in my heart I should do then I was never happy with the results.  I have learned to trust my instincts and I have never been happier.  Others can't choose for you unless you let them.  If you need a confidant, make sure it is one who listens more and lets you decide.  Even with our children as they become older, they need to make their own decisions by listening to what their heart says for that is how they will be happy and learn to trust.  Even if a mistake is made- it is their lessons to learn-we can't do that for them.  Let them go and spread their wings for that is what you have taught them. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment