Thursday, March 15, 2012

"Sometimes when we least expect it, a door closes in our lives. Circumstances may change, dreams may get shattered, and plans for tomorrow may disappear. But when one door closes, God opens another. When we're facing disappointment in our lives, sometimes it's hard to see that this is also part of God's plan- but it's true. God knows what is best for us, and He will lead us to where we need to be."-B.L. McDaniel

So many times when I have been disappointed by life I remember crying out why.  How that must have made God weep.  He knew why.  I couldn't see.  I only felt so hurt and so alone.  It was hard to trust.  It was hard to believe that all would be okay.  But now when I look back on some of my darkest moments, I see that I was loved and that all worked out better than I could have planned for myself.  So I have learned to trust and believe that all will indeed work out for the very best after I let go, learn my lessons, and trust.  Peace my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment