Saturday, March 24, 2012

"I used to think that when I had a conflict, the only way to become peaceful again was to make a decision, to resolve the conflict. It rarely worked....Lately I've begun to realize that if I put becoming peaceful at the top of the list, if I choose to be peaceful first, before making my decision..., the decision becomes simple.... When I put peace first, I just know what to do."-Allen Watson

Why is it so hard to hand over the reigns-to trust-to believe-to have faith?  I feel very close to God and still I struggle with this.  I believe this is my mountain to overcome.  Some days, I am successful but other times not so much.  I have plenty of proof!  And as these words say-when I let go and put peace first-all works out for the very best.  Today I will put peace first and tomorrow that will be my goal too.  Day by day. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment