Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"...this life path we're following now isn't exactly well marked. It's more like one of the faint, overgrown trails in the woods across the road than a paved roadway-barely visible at times, not found on any map, discerned more by feeling and intuition than by knowing.... Much as I might wish for a GPS for life, it seems that we're destined, for now, anyway, to bushwhack."-Katrina Kenison-The Gift of an Ordinary Day

A GPS for life-what an AWESOME idea.  So many times I have been at a crossroad and just not sure which way to go.  I want to pick the right choice.  It can be a very scary thing to do.  I know I need to trust that I can listen to my heart and just do it.  In the end even if we chose wrong, I believe, that you end back on the right road anyways having learned many lessons on the way.  So I guess just don't sweat it-trust and move forward and enjoy the sights along the way.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment